Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Updates

Well its been awhile since I've been on here. I haven't really had the time or a computer to keep doing this, but now it appears i have some time to kill , so Red Light Grind is back in business for a bit!

I have quite a few good interviews I have in storage I'll slowly be posting. No physical issue yet but im going to get all tech savy up in this n get a facebook so more people can see this. Im banned from starting the page for 19 hours though then ill have it up so be prepared.

In the mean time enjoy a brand new Cock and Ball Torture interview!
Check it out here!

red light grind

I've missed a couple albums of the month , but here is Novembers!
Ingested Lobotomized Remains
A sick drum machine band that pounds your ears!


Download it here
Like em on fuckbook

And theyre EP will be October's to catch up.
Get it here!

In other news im going to upload songs videos to YouTube on a thing called Redlight TV, huhrurhru.
But yea tryin to help bands get exposure or just to show you some bands you might not heard of. I will post the first video soon.


I would still like to have more bands to interview or have other writeres help me conduct or write reviews, so email me at natepwnssohard@yahoo.com if youre interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment